Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thursday Night Knitting Club

SO... I joined a knitting club! Kinda Grandma, Kinda fun! Its a good way to escape home twice a month and dish with the girls. Now if I could only dish and knit at the same time!
Well, I thought I would post of picture of me on this ol' blog of mine. But I forgot one thing! I NEVER take a good picture! UGH! Well, this one will have to do! This is a picture of me making a face while I try to master a new knitting loop! Can you tell that I struggling!?!?!? Here is my friend Jeanne and her daughter Kristin. They are knitting queens! Great Job!
Love this pic of my friends Debra and Tanya. Tanya made that shawl for Debra...How nice is that?
Here are all the advanced knitters! Love them all, they are all such dolls! And each of them always has an encouraging word...

No comments: