Saturday, April 11, 2009

I had to add these (according to Sydney)

So its late. About 10:20 or so and I know I blogged earlier, but Sydney insisted that I add these pictures to our blog 'Tonight Mom.' So here you go Sydney.

Earlier tonight, we decided to decorate Easter eggs. A little late, but hey it'll work. So anyhow, we looked around and we had no Easter decorating kits. I realized then that I had not been out of the house at all in three weeks except for two turn around trips to LA and two trips to pick up Sydney from school. That's it! (No wonder I am going stir crazy!)

Anyway, so using my Martha Stewart skills I decided to bust out the tissue paper and glue and do a make shift paper mac he' thingy to the eggs. So as we were getting started our little guy starting crying and whimpering because we weren't including him. Well, Sydney and I decided to make an obstacle course for Jack out of pillows to make him happy and keep him entertained. He loved it!

And so did Sydney because she quickly forgot all about egg decorating and abandoned post! After seeing how much fun they were having I abandoned post too! Oh well!
So, after Adam put Sydney to bed my mommy guilt kicked in that we only had two eggs done. What kind of hunt can the kids have tomorrow with just two eggs? So I just finished up the eggs myself right now. Adam was nice enough to clean up all the pillows and dinner dishes and play with Jack so I could finish up the eggs.

But here's the kicker...when I finished it was 10. And I realized...WHY IS JACK STILL UP? Ugh! He is such a night owl. I think we would stay up all night if I let him. :)
I snapped this picture right now after I kissed him goodnight. Daddy looks exhausted but my little critter? Happy as could be! Too much! Goodnight pumpkin.

No comments: