Today Sydney, Jack and I went on a tour of our local Animal Shelter. Sydney has been there a bunch of times with her Nana (one of their favorite activities to do together) but this was my first time. Our little shelter is top notch! It has a wonderful indoor kitty section, tons of indoor doggie space, a bunny stop, and neat vets area. Sydney, Jack and I toured it all today. We even spent time in the Education Building and made homemade doggie treats which we were able to feed to the dogs. (Sydney actually participated in this activity). The treats were made of oil, water, white flour, wheat flour and peanut butter. Then just rolled out and cookie cutter shaped and baked for 20 minutes at 325. How neat is that?
We really did have a great time. I was super excited to get out of the house and see some friends. ( I am really pooped now but it was well worth it!) My favorite memories of this morning are when Jack met a real live goat for the first time. HE LOVED IT! Giggles and Giggles! I also loved the kitty earrings that Sydney picked out. Her first 'dangly earrings'. So grown up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment