Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Long UCLA ...for now at least

So I took a road trip yesterday down to UCLA (again...**sigh**) to see my super surgeon Dr. Freymiller. Its been a month since my surgery and I needed another check up. I left at 1030 in the morning and made good time. I had time to roam around Babies R Us ( a favorite place) and take a break. I found the cutest sandals for Jack and they were on SALE too! Yippee.

So while I was at UCLA Dr. Freymiller told me super news. I look great. Well, not me but my teeth and incisions. The surgery in his eyes was a total success. And dum da da da....
I don't have to go back until I get my braces off. Yahoo! Think of all the money I going to save on gas! Awesome.

Well, on the road trip back, I was day dreaming of the day when I get my braces off. For the second time in my life. I can't believe I have been thru 3 surgeries in 2 years. Crazy. And a baby too! And I am almost at the end! Yay! I am so excited to chew again and I was so giddy at the thought of chewing gum, I caught myself itemizing all the flavors I want to get. Hmmmm....Bubbalicious Grape, Big League Chew, Extra, Eclipse...Yum!

So happy day. Even the 5 1/2 hour drive back in traffic could not get me down. Tired?? YES, but down no way! I am almost done! Thanks Dr. Freymiller...you made my day!

No comments: