Saturday, May 23, 2009

Attack of the Asthma part dos

Well, its back. Our little boy starting wheezing yesterday afternoon. There's no dripping nose, or out right cold, but the cough came on this morning and it sounds like a bark. Sounds tight and congested. UGH!
So, with the advice of our family pediatrician, we started the breathing treatments again today to open up his airway.
Poor little critter.

Jack was not really liking the treatments, but he finally stopped pushing the mask away.

We are hoping the albuterol and the steroid mist open up his airways quickly. I hate to see him struggle.

1 comment:

Paige said...

I hope it works for him. Ridge had/has asthma when he was little but didn't get a diagnosis until he was over 2, old pediatrician who was stuck in his ways. I'm sure your little guy will be a pro at the albuterol soon enough... but hopefully it won't last forever.