This morning Jack and I got out of the house and took a tour of a local car dealership. Yes, I know, Jack could care less about the Honda Dealer, but he did have fun with his baby buddies. I also had a good time hanging out with my girlfriends and shooting the breeze. It was nice to see all of their smiling faces!
Here is Jack with his closest buddy Shane. Jack loves his little friend and always lights up when he sees him
Here is Mr. Duckworth, the leader of the tour. Super nice and friendly. Most importantly he told me about how you can get free breakfast on Saturday mornings with your oil change. No appointment necessary. And there is a play room for the kids and Internet for the parents. And you get a car wash! How cool is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment