Monday, August 10, 2009

SLO Childrens Museum

Right in the middle of SLO is a great 3 story children's museum. The kids and I took a stroll over to it after the visit and picnic lunch at the mission. Its a bit pricey, I personally think they should have a lower entrance fee for adults who are just observing, but all it all we had a great time. We stayed for about 2 hours or so.

Here are some cool pictures of Sydney and Jack in front of a shadow groovy wall. Jack really enjoyed watching his images on the screen.
My little Dino Digger! Bobby had fun at this exhibit

This motorcycle was a blast. I loved watching the kids play on it

Here are the kids in the fire engine.
Bobby looks great in his gear.
Pictures of all the exciting things at the museum


Can you tell we had a ton of FUN!

No comments: