Monday, December 14, 2009

Moms Club Christmas Party

This Sunday was the Moms Club Family Christmas Party. Its an annual event that we hold to celebrate Christmas with the kids and their family. The Dad's don't get to come to a lot of event with our club so we enjoy hosting something that everyone can attend. The kids had fun eating and enjoying each other, doing crafts and decorating cookies. And of course Santa came to read a book, pass out candy canes and Wow the kids. It was a fun little event. We really did enjoy ourselves. Here is Bobby decorating a cookie
Ah, check out Sydney's full chipmunk cheeks, she's already nibbling!

Amanda's pretty creations
Santa and the story
I love this picture of the back of the kids heads.
One of the only shots I got the kids at the party together.
Jack was everywhere. I don't think he sat still for anything but
the Santa story! Too much fun to be had!

No comments: