Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sanpshots of the week

We have been homebound this week due to yuckiness besides the trip to the doctor for Jack. Sydney has been feeling fine except for her episodes of ickyness on Tues night/Wed morning, so she has been enjoying a leisurely week.
I have been having fun with the camera whenever the moment has hit me. See what I captured.

Jack looks a bit 70's in this picture don't you think? Is it the hair or the butterfly collar?

Because everyone needs a Birthday cake, Adam surprised me with one earlier this week. We didn't have a cake on my day because of Disney. Isn't it pretty all set on fire like that?
I think my son has a thing for Minne.
He sure looks happy to see her
Little Miss missed her GS Badge Day to due her sickness, so we decided to work on it at home. One of the six things we needed to accomplish to earn the Lets Get Cooking badge is collect food for the needy. Dylan our neighbor and Syd collected these cans in about 5 minutes. Great job!
Someone is getting better at his nebulizer treatments
I found my Pampered Chef Cookie press in a cabinet I was cleaning out in the kitchen.
And I found a lesson on Martha Stewart online.
My first attempt at Spritz cookies.
I think they turned out awesome.
I overcooked some in my little easy bake oven though.
But next time they will be perfect.
Oh btw,my real oven was fixed this morning!
Hot Dog!
"How old are you, Jack?"
Jacks newest game!
Neighborhood cat who has moved in to our yard
looking for a yummy treat
Love the way he is sitting right between those two
gopher holes.
He is there day and night
Just waiting....
One massive doll house
Have to admit, I am jealous.
I would have LOVED that when I was her age!
Thanks again Nana and Grandpa

No comments: