Sunday, December 27, 2009

So what did you get for Christmas?

Someone already asked Sydney this very question and with a slight tilt of her head and a furrowed brow, she proclaimed, "I dunno, I can't remember!"
HA!
Isn't that always the case? So in a mini attempt to document who my kids are right now at age 9 and 1, I am including some photos of gifts they received this year under the tree. This is not all of them but should show who they are and what they like! Enjoy!
The Hannah Montana Game (which I have already heard is not that fun! Oh well, can't win them all!) Jack is loving his new tractor...and Sydney got a brand new sleeping bag for camp outs
Ahhh...two tickets to Mary Poppins, the live musical. Just for me and Sydney. Afterwards she will be going to the American Girl doll store. Awesome!
Another Tractor! And dump trucks!
The Santa Present...Julie, an American Girl Doll.
Just what Sydney asked for!
Way to go Santa!
New in line skates
Here is Julie, still in the box!
A really fun Christmas! What did you get?

No comments: