Spandex? Lip Syncing?
Yeah them...
So sing along with me now...
"Girl you know its true...Oooo ....Oooo....Oooo....I love you!"
Ha!
Totally thinking that right now when I snapped this picture. Check out the time. Yup. 11:40. And what might you ask is Adam doing? Oh...he is snacking on cookies as he cuts out paper letters from scrapbook paper. WHY? Oh! For Sydney's display board for her Girl Scout troop.
Yes, its cookie time and that means pre-sales. And cookie pre-sales = chaos at church as a bunch of Girl Scouts try to sell cookies to everyone. So this year we are hosting a cookie table. That way it eliminates competition and promotes unity. And gives us mommy's less of a head ache.
So guess who is creating the display table? You guessed it. Moi! With the help of my wonderful husband. How do these things happen to us all the time??
So back to Milli Vanilli.
I was singing this song because when I saw Adam at 11:40 at night working on cutting letters for a girl Scout Cookie Display, I thought to myself, man does this guy love his daughter. Seriously.



No comments:
Post a Comment