This is what Adam called tonight's dinner!
WHY?
Because yesterday Adam discovered this...
I was watching an episode of Martha Stewart that I DVR'd from earlier in the week. I was folding laundry and trying to rest this cough I have and I figured some good entertainment was my good friend Martha. Most of the time her ideas are lofty and out of reach. For my skill level or my budget, or both! But the episode I was watching was on cooking and Emeril Lagasse was the guest. And the man was cooking ribs! Whoo Hoo! I paid extra attention because I had ribs in the freezer outside! BAM!So anyhow, Adam walked in right when Emeril was teaching a cooking lesson with his son for oven baked ribs. Oven baked ribs was the only way that I know how to cook ribs because I am just not a very good BBQ'r. And when Adam saw those ribs, his mouth dropped open. No joke!
So off to the store he went. And he found it. Emerils rib rub. Yahoo!
So here is what we are having for dinner. Emerils ribs, warm potato salad (which is amazing by the way) and red cabbage salad a'la Northwood's Inn recipe I just found on a blog. It like summer time here in the middle of January!

I have to say that the food is so so tasty. And it was so much fun to chop and grate and peel and baste with my husband. He is a terrific chef. It was an awesome way to spend a Sunday afternoon. So...click here for the recipes. Or better yet, let me have you for dinner. I am certain I can knock your socks off with this one! Ymmm-o!



No comments:
Post a Comment