What is it with the boys and girls in the 4th grade? It's a total love hate relationship. One minute everyone is friends and the next minute everyone is rolling their eyes and huffing at each other. I think its the hormones. And lack of social graces. But I tell ya, its rough to watch.I hope I can guide my little gal thru these choppy waters with wisdom. I so desperately want her to be kind and thoughtful at all times. To treat everyone with respect and love. It's just how do you teach a child to have a strong character and to live with empathy and gentleness? What words do you use when you see they are not behaving that way? How do you teach patience and forgiveness. I know, age old questions. ***sigh***
Parenting is so hard sometimes.



1 comment:
Good luck. We'll embark on that path soon. Maybe a bit later than you since we have the boys first. I remember 5-6th grades being my awful drama friendship years.
Post a Comment