Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm dying to dye some eggs!

Don't you love this shot of the kids hands?
I love chubby toddler hands!
Well Jack and Sydney had a really fun time dying eggs. I did too, but I think next year we will have to find a way to do it at the table so we can have more space. I was chicken this year so we did the dying on the counter NEXT TO THE SINK for easy clean up. Good thing too because Jack was all about dropping the eggs in the dye, cracking and splashing all over. But we had fun. I had more fun when I let go of my OCD ways and stopped stressing over dye splashes. It turns out Comet cleanser with Bleach cleans all!


Sydney was super star big sister and really helped out Jack.
They had the best time! And look at their eggs! Fantastic!
Here's a little video!



No comments: