Thursday, May 27, 2010

Girl Scout Awards

This Wednesday was the end of the year awards banquet for Sydney's Girl Scout troop. Its amazing that the school year is winding down. Its always so weird when you in the the thick of it, it seems to go on F-O-R-E-V-E-R but then you look up and WHAM-O, its all over. Incredible.
Sydney enjoyed being in the color guard. She did a great job. It was really fun watching the slide show of all that that girls did this year. Sydney earned every patch this year, so that means I have a TON of sewing to do this summer! No, really , I am proud of all she has accomplished and how much she has grown this year. She is shaping up to be a fine Girl Scout and a fine young lady!
Well done Sydney!
The color guard

Sydney's award for responsibility!
The troop even awarded Adam and I for assisting this year. Adam helped with projection on Movie Night and lead the caroling at Christmas time and I helped with a full day Badge workshop and lead a badge requirement for music. I love it when we can serve with Sydney. It's all always better together!
Even Jack thinks its better together.
Our little scout to be!

No comments: