Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vegas Road Trip

On Friday we left for a quick family trip to Las Vegas. I was really ready to get away with the Adam and the kids. We have been feeling a bit overwhelmed and pressured recently and a get away is just what we needed. We had tons of fun, but I failed to take tons of pictures. But I will share a few of the ones I did take.
On our way to Vegas, we stopped by LA and met up with Rocky, Sydney's dad and her aunt Pam at Souplantation for lunch. We always love Souplantation and it was the perfect place to grab a healthy meal and visit with family. Sydney loved seeing her Auntie and had fun chatting with her. It was a great way to start our vacation.

Here is Sydney when we stopped for breakfast in Solvang.
Our queen.

No comments: