Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Shower for Two

In my playgroup we had two mommies expecting babies in a couple of weeks. My friends Sarah and Angeles are both darling gals and our playgroup had a fun time showering them with love and gifts on Friday morning. Here is a pic of the gals... The shower was low key and fun. The kids were very good and caused no problems at all. That is a feat considering we had 10 toddlers roaming around! When Laurie made yummy cupcakes to celebrate with I caught this really cute picture of Shane. Isn't he a doll?
Here is Jack lovin' his cupcake.
He started singing Happy Birthday when he saw them. Yum!

I was able to snap some pictures of Jack while he played in the Hale playhouse. He and Lana were having just the best time in there forever. Jack was busy calling Nana on his phone and Lana was busy serving him 'coffee'. They get along really well. So cute!

Jack was jabbering about his Nana and his cupcake and I thought it was so funny how his friends Lana and Caleb were just standing listening intently. Isn't that funny? They must have some sort of two year old special language, cause I only made out the words Love, Nana, and Birthday Cupcakes. Oh and the OH YEAH! he always says. Anyhow, it cracked me up they were paying such undivided attention to Jack.
Jack also could be found hanging with his good friend William.
They both really love their push toys!
It was a perfect day for a baby shower and
I was really blessed to share that time with the gals.
Happy pushing Sarah and Angeles!

No comments: