Today I took Sydney and Jack and Cousin Sadie to Target for normal family shopping. We were going about our business when we happened upon the Back to School Section of the store.
Holy Cow, I was instantaneously giddy. I started skipping over. That section of store is more entertaining than the Halloween section or the Christmas section. I think its because of the drop dead prices you can't beat. I mean who doesn't love sharpies for 50 cents or highlighters for a quarter? But it also means the older kids are going back to school.
YAHOO
I love summer with them. It's fun and relaxed and carefree, but I am by nature a schedule kinda of gal and nothing do I love more than to have a rhythm to my life.
Back to school shopping is the best!
Be honest, doesn't a spanking clean new binder just take you back to your youth and make you smile?




1 comment:
Your post makes me think of that Staples commercial that starts playing every year around August. The dad is skipping down the aisles throwing school supplies in the cart with the kid moping follwoing behind while the Christmas song "it's the most wonderful time of the year" is playing!!!
Post a Comment