Sunday, October 17, 2010

Basketball in our own Backyard!

So Adam really did it!
He built a basketball court in one week!
And its A-MAZ-ING!
This week, Adam finished painting the court and today he built the hoop that Nana purchased Sydney! Doesn't it look great? The kids are having a great time breaking it in. We all are really. Sydney and I played P-I-G and H-O-R-S-E and had a fun time playing one on one. Jack is having a blast too but that kid really really needs a Grow to Pro Hoop. He is driving Sydney crazy being on 'her' court while she plays! Oh brother, we'll just have to see what the holidays bring...
Here are some pics I caught of the kids shooting hoops after Adam announced everything was all ready to go!
Sydney lovin' Basketball!
Adam had to get in on the fun too!
He has a pretty awesome hook shot.
I was impressed!
He said his mom and him used to shoot hoops too.
Way to go Grandma Lindie!


Lots of good fun in the backyard!
Come on over and join us for a game!

No comments: