Well, it came and went. My final Fellowship event. It was turned out wonderful but honestly I really can't take credit for that. I just got the tree and fireplace and stuff there. The girls ran the show because I had to attend a last minuted meeting with my Mom's Radiation Oncologist that was scheduled that very same day. The office phoned at 11 for a 3:15 appt and I was supposed to be 'setting' up the church at 4. So I made some hasty phone calls, delivered stuff in the rain with Adam's help and all was well. The committee is awesome and handled the event beautifully. Seemed like great fun was had by all. So praise God for tender mercies.Here is the Santa Picture 2010 of Jack and Sydney. It took bribing Jack with a cookie to get him to be anywhere near Santa. Didn't turn out too badly! Thank goodness for Sissy's and cookies. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment