I read this today...and I had to copy it. It hit me like a ton of bricks, and it speaks to my heart.
"Greatest thing about being a mom – That’s easy – the love, of course! When you teach, when you play, when you hit a milestone, when you soothe, when you heal, when they finally “get it”, when you hear the belly laughs and feel the snuggles…I just can’t get enough. Cheesy but true!
Hardest thing about being a mom-- Realizing that I am my children’s first example of Christ in their lives. It’s a daunting task and I’m constantly failing. But I’m thankful for the challenges it brings as it always increases my faith and gets to the core of who I really am in Him. Not always a pretty picture."
What an image. Makes me want to fall to my knees and thank my Lord for these beautiful children, and plead with Him to stay near my side as I try to raise them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment