Friday, January 30, 2009

What I was thinking as I folded clothes right now...

Sweet Scents, Drippy Drool and
Giggles Giggles Giggles

These are a few of things that I had forgotten that I just adore living with right now. Jack is just so much fun! How can we ever get enough of his laughter, filling the house as we tickle his tummy or whisper in his ear? I couldn't help but marvel about how much I LOVE the smell of baby shampoo and lotion, and how yummy he smells after his bath. I am even in love with his drool, covering every part of his chin and mine as he snuggles with me and touches my face. LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby!

A HUGE helpful heart, a stunning smile and a loyal friend to her "Goochy"

These are a few of things I love about my daughter. Sydney is just one of the kindest people I know. Really. I don't think I can take much credit for that either. She came from Heaven built that way. Never a day goes by that she doesn't ask "How can I help you mom?" What makes her even think of that question? Shouldn't she just be concerned about her friends, her toys, her TV shows? But, her huge helpful heart guides her throughout her day. I can see that.
Have you ever noticed how Sydney dazzles everyone with her smile. Natural beauty, a beauty that shines from the inside. And what can I say about Goochy? Maybe she will take him on her honeymoon? I will have to wait and see! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy says...Let's not think about sydney and honeymoons..NO! No! NO!
She is going to be my little princess forever..(lol)Thought like that are going to give me a heart attack..(lol)WoW!