OH boy! I read that question recently on a blog I read in my mommy time and I thought ..uh oh. What book of the Bible AM I reading now? Sheesh! In my small group we were reading together, but Adam and I have been attending so off and on since the first of the year, I hate to admit my reading has come to a standstill.
Like the blogger I read, I have been reading books that help me be a better wife and mom. I also have been reading a lot of fiction lately. But have I been making time for uninterrupted reading of the Bible? Not so much.
Isn't' that the one book that will answer all my questions? The one book that will give me the peace and comfort I seek? Isn't that the one book I should make time for?
So, I ask this to you., the same as it was asked of me, not to guilt you or anything but out of interest and accountability....
"What book of the Bible are you reading now?
I think I am going to start the New Testament over with Matthew. Let me know what you are reading...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment