Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mini Horses Morning Trip

This morning Jack, Sydney and her friend Joselynn and I took a morning field trip out to Los Olivos. We left early this morning for a tour of the Clairmont Lavender Farm and the Quicksilver Ranch Mini Horses. The girls had fun at the lavender farm. They listened to a how lavender is gathered and used and had a grand time roaming around the fields. Jack and I were not that happy, we were both sneezing and wheezing! Note to self, stay away from Lavender Fields!
A self portrait of Jack and me. He loves that baby backpack!

This is a photo of Jack at Sunny Fields park. We stopped there for a quick meal and playtime after our tours this morning. It wasn't very late in the day and it was already HOT in Santa Ynez! Jack didn't seem to mind though...he just loved being on the springy horsey.
Pictures of the girls in the Lavender Fields
Us at the ranch. Jack loved the mini ponies! Sydney cried because I won't buy her one!
The girls at the ranch and the park
Jacks FAVORITE part of the day...the swings!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fun family trip! Aww, I can't wait until we have a cute kiddo and have excuses to do fun stuff like that, haha!!

I also really want one of those cute carrier things that I can put my kid in like a backpack!