Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun With Grandma Lindie!

Lucky Man! Y
Hi, this is Adam, Kathi's husband! I thought I'd try my hand at blogging below to relieve my wife a bit from this, since she works so tirelessly at these wonderful pages to help share our lives with our family and friends. This blogging thing is so complicated and I am so thankful that Kathi's got madd skillz in this area! My wife is so wonderful at what she does with this and with everything else as well! The way she plans and thinks of so many things ahead of time saves our family untold amounts of grief and expense. And the way she loves our children and all children brings deep tears of joy to my eyes. I am truly grateful to know such a loving and dedicated woman with a true heart of servitude for everyone she knows. She truly is a gift from God, and I am truly blessed to know her as my wife and my best friend. I love you and thank you Kathi from the bottom of my heart!
Rockin' with the Wii!
Let the Games Begin!
Grandma Lindie and Sydney battled it out in bowling last night on the Wii. My mom had fun for the first time trying to imitate real bowling with a game cotroller! Turns out that Sydney's quite a bowling shark, as she wooped the pants off both me and Grandma; go Sydney! But Mama Kathi came back and wooped Sydney's butt at tennis! Go Kathi!


What with all this butt-whooping, Jack wanted to get into the action too, so here he is below running around with an irresistable smile!

My mom and I had a blast with the Wii, so much that she got very tired! So she later relaxed and watched Sydney, Kathi, and I do boxing and golf together. I can't seem to get the putting thing down right, as my ball always flies right OVER the hole instead of IN it! :-)
Thanks Mom for sharing a butt-whooping evening with us! We love you!

No comments: