Thursday, July 16, 2009

Date Night

So, last night was our date night. On a Wednesday? Yup. Adam might be busy on Saturday, so we cancelled the sitter we had set up for our romantic evening out, and decided to have a date on a Wednesday. Sydney was at Nanas for a sleepover (thanks Nana) and the plan was to put Jack to bed early and have a nice meal alone with each other, maybe even on real ceramic plates, instead of the melamine unbreakable ones! :)

I was expecting my husband to be home around 830, but we weren't expecting a sleep strike from Jack. So, we caved, and just played with Jack on his bedroom floor with plush froggies and stuffed teddy bears. Afterwards, our big date consisted of soggy subway sandwiches and an episode of this Adams favorite TV show...


You know what? I loved last night. Doesn't matter what you do...its just about being with the one you love. Love you Adam, thanks for a great 'date'!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I've heard about this show from others recently. Sounds like a fun Wednesday.