So, a huge thank you to my mom who is having Jack all day and night. And a huge thank you to Kim and the whole family for toting Sydney everywhere tomorrow. And for letting her spend the night!
So I got out the suitcase to pack Syd's cheer practice clothes and her overnight stuff and pillow etc and Jack just went NUTS over the thing. He thought the suitcase was the best thing ever! In and out he climbed. Laughing hysterically the whole time. And heaven help you if tried to take him out! I just left him in there for a good half an hour. Here are some pictures I took.
I love his enthusiasm for the little things in life.
(update: Got my refund from Stubhub! Yay! And get this...since I had to call corporate to get my situation handled, they gave me a $75.00 discount to another event. Awesome huh? So, I found two tickets to a Laker game on sale for $38.00 each. Total nose bleed section, but that's ok. So Yippee to another Free date night with Adam in March.
Go Lakers!)



No comments:
Post a Comment