Things that are killing me today...
Number 1: Feeling sick today. I woke up with a sore throat this morning. Now I am super tired, zombie tired really, and I am feeling clogged in my head. So there it is. I think I am getting sick. AGAIN. UGH. This is not the week to be sick. And I am hating this feeling right now. I have so much to do!

That was me during church today, sneeze, sneeze, sneeze!~ UGH!
Number 2: Handles precariously dangling over the edge of the stove by my husband this evening. I have said "Oooo, watch the handle, hun" like 10 times this last hour. I know, by admitting this, it is revealing how silly I can be, because I have a husband who is willing to cook tonight and I am gripping about how its killing me. But I can't help it. I keep having visions of frying pans flipping over onto Jack and I just can't stand it. So, there it is, frying pans on my nerves tonight. Funny huh?

P.s. I am thankful for Adam cooking though, handles dangling or not, he's a gem.
Number 3: This crazy store!
I went to Vons today to get something for our mini Thanksgiving. We are going to my moms, but Adam had a tummy for Turkey, so I thought since I had to shop a little anyway for milk and such, I would just go to Vons and spend my 25 bucks and get Adam a turkey cheap. BUT HOLY HECK! That store is soooo expensive. Really! They wanted $3.29 for a can of cranberry. WHAT?!?! And $3.89 a pound for Roma Tomato's! Or how about $5.29 for a 5 lb bag of sugar. Sugar! Every price I found was insane. I took way longer there then expected because I was frustrated with every item I put in the cart. Even after scaling back my list, I spent way more than I should have and was mad at myself for doing it. No more Vons for me. They are killing me.Number 4: And finally, its killing me that I can't do this right now. I have groceries to put away, dinner to make for us and another family, and thanksgiving projects that need finishing and weekly menus that need planning. The lists go on and on. And all I want to do is this!!




1 comment:
No we can't be cheery all the time. Hope it helped to blog about it and I hope you feel better in the morning.
Post a Comment