So I was blogging and making dinner this evening and I took a moment to blogsurf over to a blog (geez how many times can I say blog in a sentence? anyhow...) that I read and something made me stop and laugh. You see I was reading this post and I stopped and chuckled because at that very moment I had a fellow in the living room doing the same thing!While I was cooking lasagna and prepping a salad and homemade vinaigrette (thanks Martha! Love your show!) I was "entertaining" my ever increasingly ancy toddler (hurry up oven! Cook faster!) by letting him simultaneously vacuum and watch T.V.
So I ask you ...
Good Mommy or Bad Mommy?
Now, let it be known he was watching age appropriate T.V.; A preschooler show called Wonder Pets, that teaches teamwork and problem solving and compassion. And he loves to vacuum. Seriously. Would do it all day if I would let him.
But, I do have the sneaky suspicion that I was killing his brain cells and violating some child labor laws at the same time!
He He. But look how gorgeous my carpet is! :)
Anyhow...When I read that other post, I just had to grab the camera and document the moment.
So super cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment