This is the face of the man I love. Yup! He's a gem and keeper. Let me tell you why...

Just tonight he was sweet enough to run and get me this sandwich when I just didn't want the dinner I made for the family. Has that ever happened to you? I think its because I smelled that Pot Roast all day that when it got time to eat it, I just wasn't interested. Funny huh? It was no big deal really, we all ate dinner at different times since Adam is getting home so late from work these days. The kids ate at 6 and I was waiting to eat with Adam when he got home. But he didn't walk in the door until 8:15 and by that time I was just burnt out of Pot Roast smell.
Anyhow Adam made an excuse to gas up the car and
whoola! He come in with my favorite sandwich. (Super sized by the way so he could take to other half to work! Smart guy!)
Anyhow, what a gem huh?

And check this out. My sweet husband only smiled and kissed me when I told him that I tried to shampoo the carpet mats of car today. (Don't you hate how they still look dirty when they are clean?) Anyhow, because I was doing that I got sidetracked and didn't finish ANY laundry. Yup. The man has no clean pants. And instead of frowning at me, he smiles and kisses me.

Yup...I am one lucky gal. AND I get to kiss him anytime I want to .
Lucky indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment