We decided to make the transition from crib to bed for Jack. Tomorrow is his birthday and we thought two was a great age to move to Jack to his own bed. It was bittersweet to take down his crib. I loved putting it up when we were pregnant. I felt the same way when I moved Sydney into her toddler bed. I had Adam save it in the attic, just in case.

Here is Jack's new room. So long
froggy's, hello car room

I scored the
race car bed on
craigslist when Jack was like 6 mos old. Its been in the rafters of the garage since then, just waiting! I've been getting pieces of the room on sale since then. The bedding on clearance at Target. The bookshelves on sale last fall. The mural on clearance on some website. I love love love the way his big boy room turned out. I think Jack does too.

The changing table needs to stay for a while more. So the dresser is living in his closet. The train table was a hand me down from my friend Cynthia when Jack was a baby. Its been gathering dust in the garage waiting for this day too.

Jack with his cars books. Never goes anywhere without them. And check out Kitty with Teddy Tom. That teddy was mine. I got him when I was 8 at Disneyland with my mom.
Jack loving is choo-choo's and cars.

Sleeping with his books

Such a big boy now. How fast it goes by.
1 comment:
His room is too cute! You are so right about how fast it goes! I knew it would, but actually seeing him grow and learn day to day is amazing!
Post a Comment