Our family had fun visiting Claremont again for the 4th of July. My little city always throws a really wholesome fun day for everyone to enjoy. We only were able to spend a couple of hours there before we headed off to an Angels game but we did have a great time while we were there.

Jack really loved this really tall Uncle Sam.
He was chasing after him. Funny

Sydney dominated the rubber ducky races again this year.
She's a pro!

Jack showing off the new
Claremont High School Theater Complex.
I think I have an old award in the building somewhere from my time in theater!

Sweet picture of my two favorite guys!

Face painting is a must


So are snow cones and ice cream.
Both loved by the kids!



Sydney did really well on the rope obstacle course this year!


Good Fun
Claremont style
Love the 4th of July!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the 4th Claremont style. Do you remember the time we got our faces painted and I had an allergic reaction and had a "flag" rash on my cheek for days! Ugh!
Post a Comment