
Right this very second, we have 18 kids in my living room eating popcorn and sitting quietly watching this movie.
Sydney is hosting the Camp Rock 2 Premiere Party and it is going well. The kids ate a grip of yummy snacks (and healthy ones too) and desserts (not so healthy ones) and played outside on the play structures and trampoline for about an 1 hour. Now they are warm and toasty sitting with their glow sticks and glow bracelets mesmerized by their favorite Disney stars.
They are good kids.
And good friends to Sydney.
I love that I have a home welcoming (and big enough) to hold them all. And I love that I have a husband who is patient and willing to go with along with my crazy ideas.
He is a good friend to me and I am so lucky.
It's been a fun party. I would do it again
Oh wait, we HAVE to. Next weekend. When the Girl Scout Troop comes over for their kick off event.
Good thing Adam and I have this party thing down to a science now.... :)
****Update: I am back from my fourth round of picking up popcorn off my carpet. We had a ton of spilled water (that is why I don't do juice at parties) and I had to give one gentle mom toned reminder about the team work of clean up, accountability of our things and our general Krebs family rule of no grape throwing in the house. All and all not that bad with 18 kids right?****



No comments:
Post a Comment