Thursday, September 2, 2010

All Church Luau

Well, I figured it was high time I posted about our all church Luau. It was almost two weeks ago, and it was awesome, but with the start of school and Adam's insane work schedule I have been so bonkers. Anyhow, the Luau went off without a hitch. We had a super light committee, but Adam and I just set up the event in the morning and that freed up the gals to work on food when they arrived. And thank goodness for that b/c set up took forever.
The food was awesome! Yay to BBQ Pork. The entertainment was so so great. Those ladies really delivered and the congregation really had a good time I think. I really feel it met the need for Fellowship. We had old and young, first service and second service, old friends and new acquaintances. It was wonderful and I am so glad that everyone loved it.
My friend Erin was taking a million pics at the event, but unfortunately I haven't rec'd the CD yet. So here are some Nana took. They are great too. And doesn't Nana look lovely?
Jack dressed up too!
Our awesome entertainment!

1 comment:

Paige said...

It looks like a really fun event. Nice work!