Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Two at Disneyland!

We were up and off early the next morning to go back to Disneyland. I thought we would be tired, but both the kids were easy to get up and get going. I was surprised! It was a cloudy morning, but it wasn't cold, it was actually a little bit humid. Trading in our Volunteer printouts at the main gate was super easy, one two three and we were on our way.
Into Disneyland for Free! Can't be that!Here is Adam with some ears on! Too Cute!
You can't skip this classic shot!
Sydney ready for another day!

Us in front of the 16 foot tall Mickey Pumpkin.
A perfect time for Jack to pick his nose!

This is a nice pic. I like this one!
And just think, in two weeks the yellow flowers will be removed and replaced with poinsettias! Crazy huh?

No comments: