Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Fireworks and Teacups

The Fireworks at the special Halloween Party at Disneyland are way awesome. They have a whole scene set up with the Disney villains and the Nightmare Before Christmas folks. Its pretty amazing, all the things that the people at Disney can think up. I was able to snap a couple of pictures of the fun event.

************************
After the neat Firework show our family decided to brave the Teacups with Jack. He has never been on them, but let me tell you , he really really liked it. I wasn't so sure about all the spinning and such, but he giggled and handled it like a champ. Sydney of course couldn't go fast enough!
I couldn't resist stopping to snap this picture. It wasn't a very popular decision with the Teacup attendant, but oh well, gotta break the rules sometimes!
Aren't they too cute!?
More Teacup Fun
Now, check it out. How awesome of a Mom am I? Snapping pics as we spin around. Man, it made me queasy but you do what you have to do to get the picture!

***************************
Later we went ventured back to Adventure land to ride Pirates. Perfect for Sydney. She loves this ride and we got to sit in the front too, score!
Here some pictures Adam took of me and Sydney waiting in line!
I love this picture of me and Sydney too!
Our cute kids waiting in line!

No comments: