So, it was finally time! The tickets were earned in Feb, the house was packed up and being tented and the costumes were puchased. It was finally time to go to Disneyland! Yippee!
Let me tell you, it is so much sweeter going to Disneyland for FREE! I don't know if the Walt Disney Company is going to do another promotion like that the one they did this year, but if they do, we will be all over it! So much fun to volunteer, so much fun to go to the Happiest Place on Earth! Sweet!
In our hotel room, we decided to snap some pictures before we left. I love the way they turned out!


Once we got into Disneyland we decided to change into our costumes!

I am the mom who doesn't like costumes all that much, so this hat was perfect for me!

Adam and Sydney rocking it in Pirate and Yo Gabba Gabba gear!
I think everyone looks adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment