Sunday, October 24, 2010

Main Street USA

So I have to stop right here and tell you what happened once Adam got into his DJ Lance costume from the Nick Jr. show Yo Gabba Gabba. A parade was just about to start on Main Street and the crews had it all blocked off. So because we were in costume with our Special Mickey Halloween Party wristbands the Cast Members had us walk right up Main Street to get to Fantasyland. Well let me tell you. You should have seen the kids screaming and the parents waving as soon as everyone spotted our very own DJ Lance. It was amazing. Kids were high five-ing and parents were screaming for Adam to stop and wave and take pictures with him.

IT. WAS. HYSTERICAL!

Adam said he felt like a rock star and I pretty much can say that he acted like one. A really super friendly nice one. It was a great time with him. He had so much fun!

Here are some goodies in front of the castle!

***********************************
Don't you just love this picture?
I think he is the cutest hamburger I have ever seen!
I love this picture.
The colors, the framing, everything.
Sydney is such a pretty pirate!


No comments: