Sunday, November 14, 2010

Farm Supply Tour

Last Wed Jack and I went on a Mom's Club tour of our local Farm Supply. I have been a total slacker with the Mom's Club since I got off the board in June and I thought it was high time I attended a store tour. I was so glad I did. Jack and I had a lot of fun seeing some good friends, eating snacks and generally zipping around the hay with our buddies. I forgot my camera, so I was so thankful for my cell phone. It has a little camera so I was able to capture some moments with our boy...
Jack's cute smile...
Sitting with our friend Shane watching the ropin' demo.
Jack trying out his hand at being a cowboy!
He did a pretty good job at ropin' that cow head.
He even clapped for himself!
Such a sweet cowboy!

No comments: