Geico purchased us a brand spankin' new car seat. They did that because, well, they had too. Ours was in that pesky car collision so they are liable for a new seat. I didn't see anything wrong with the old Britax Marathon we had. It did its job and held up like a champ but I totally get it. Car Crash = New Seat. Case closed. So we went out and purchased this new one ** $304.00 by the way....those little diddy's are EXPENSIVE, but so worth it!** and Geico reimbursed us asap. The 2010 model is improved over the 2008 one. I like it. And the straps don't smell like upchuck. This is a plus for sure. I just couldn't get that smell out of the straps from the Disney trip. So, so long stinky seat and hello sweet cushy ride for Jack. Lucky Duck!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Freebie from Geico
Geico purchased us a brand spankin' new car seat. They did that because, well, they had too. Ours was in that pesky car collision so they are liable for a new seat. I didn't see anything wrong with the old Britax Marathon we had. It did its job and held up like a champ but I totally get it. Car Crash = New Seat. Case closed. So we went out and purchased this new one ** $304.00 by the way....those little diddy's are EXPENSIVE, but so worth it!** and Geico reimbursed us asap. The 2010 model is improved over the 2008 one. I like it. And the straps don't smell like upchuck. This is a plus for sure. I just couldn't get that smell out of the straps from the Disney trip. So, so long stinky seat and hello sweet cushy ride for Jack. Lucky Duck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment