Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Schmoozing at Pastors House

This past Sunday was our Pastor's annual open house. I had a headache and it was pouring rain out but we decided to go a bit anyway. The kids really like all the schmoozing and nibbling. There is usually a billion appetizers at these things. And Pastor Bruce and Jeanne are just so gracious for hosting this event. Anyways, I was glad to go, but I didn't really feel like chatting much. I felt pretty chatted out by Sunday evening. So I took it easy in the corner and snapped pics of everyone. I like these ones of the kids the best...
I like the way Jack and Katie are hanging out. Jack looks happy!
I like this one of Sydney and Caitlin, they are such pretty girls.
And I love this one of the girl goofing around.
Such sweeties.

No comments: