This morning Adam decided to make breakfast for the family. Snuggled in bed a few minutes before, Sydney had requested eggs and bacon. When I saw Adam pulling out the Belgian Waffle maker and mix I had to ask if he had change of heart. I mentioned that I could make the eggs for the kids.
Adam innocently replied.."Why? There's egg in the waffle mix. And SOY! And Wheat! And Whey! And Milk! They seem like all good ingredients!" And then he chuckled!
It COMPLETELY reminded me of the skit from Bill Cosby when he fed his kids Chocolate Cake for breakfast. It is sooo funny!
So I found it on YouTube. And played it for Adam, while he made the OH-SO-HEALTHY waffles....
If you have 9 1/2 minutes to spare...click on the link below and sit back and laugh! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqy5TMVWYn0
Adam innocently replied.."Why? There's egg in the waffle mix. And SOY! And Wheat! And Whey! And Milk! They seem like all good ingredients!" And then he chuckled!
It COMPLETELY reminded me of the skit from Bill Cosby when he fed his kids Chocolate Cake for breakfast. It is sooo funny!
So I found it on YouTube. And played it for Adam, while he made the OH-SO-HEALTHY waffles....
If you have 9 1/2 minutes to spare...click on the link below and sit back and laugh! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqy5TMVWYn0
(Pause our music player to hear Bill's skit...)



No comments:
Post a Comment