My sweet little girl is 9 years old! I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday that she was born at 12:02 pm on this day. Amazing. You are my joy pumpkin. I can't put into words how much I love you and how proud I am of you! Your daddy Adam and I are so blessed to watch grow everyday from a sweet little girl into a thoughtful and intelligent young lady. Happy Birthday sugar! Thank you for being my sweetie!Saturday, June 27, 2009
Happy Birthday Sydney
My sweet little girl is 9 years old! I can't believe it. Seems like yesterday that she was born at 12:02 pm on this day. Amazing. You are my joy pumpkin. I can't put into words how much I love you and how proud I am of you! Your daddy Adam and I are so blessed to watch grow everyday from a sweet little girl into a thoughtful and intelligent young lady. Happy Birthday sugar! Thank you for being my sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy, Happy 9th birthday, Sydney! It's your last year of single digits and 1/2 of the way to 18. But 9 is a special year for the memories you will collect and look back on some day...so enjoy it to the fullest!
We love you!
Your Aunt Barbie and Uncle Pat
Post a Comment