Friday, June 5, 2009

Landens 1st Birthday

Well, its Friday. And that means playgroup for me and Jack. I love Fridays. It is fun for Jack to finally go somewhere that is just for him every week. He is usually a tag along most days. Don't get me wrong, Jack and I do a lot of fun stuff together during the week but I really like letting him see his baby buddies and I really like chatting and seeing my buddies!

Anyhow, today was Landens Birthday so we went to my friend Heathers house and shared his special day. And even though there was a party going on, Jack could be found in one of two places today. Hanging out with his friend William or throwing everything off this train table. Funny huh? Here is a picture of Landen and his birthday cake. Only two more weeks until its Jack's turn!
Just snap shots of Jack and William hanging around together. Oh, and the little gal is Elizabeth. Jack pestered her a bunch today. He really wanted her binky and kept trying to snatch it from her mouth. I don't think my friend Crystal liked that too much. Ugh!

No comments: