Wednesday, August 5, 2009

But I don't like blueberries....

So Bobby was really excited to go blueberry picking. But check this out. He doesn't like blueberries. What is up with that? Well, that did not deter us from heading over to the blueberry farm. And although it was stinkin hot we still trekked it up the hill to pick some sweet berries. Blueberry season lasts from May to August, so most of the berries were showing their age. It took a long time to find some little guys that weren't mushy or shrively. But we found some...

Here are the kids marching in the farm
Bobby picking berries for the first time
Look how happy he is to pick a berry he doesn't even like. Funny

Ahhh...I love this pic but I am sure the kids are thinking
"Take the picture so we can get in the car with A/C"
It was hot and that made for three crabby purplefingered kids.
Not so funny.
And let me ask you...
Cause I don't have a clue...
Why are they called blueberries when they are really a purple color?

No comments: